Our brands: RODO Security Polska, Compliance Security Polska
MQX Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Grzybowska 87, 00-844 Warsaw
+48 608 880 819
Name of the representation body:
District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register. Share capital of PLN 50,000.
I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the contact form by MQX Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Rzeszów, ul. Cicha 7/70A, 35-326 Rzeszów, as the Personal Data Controller, for purposes related to the customer service procedure and contact with the customer by e-mail and telephone. Providing my data is voluntary, however, providing data is necessary for the purposes described in this clause.
By filling in the above field, you agree to receive from MQX Polska Sp. z o.o. information regarding the offer sent by e-mail. The consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. The Data Controller is MQX Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Rzeszów (office in Warsaw). Personal data of persons using the contact form are processed in order to identify the sender and handle the inquiry sent via the provided form. More information on the processing of personal data, including your rights, can be found in our GDPR information clause.
Pursuant to Art. 13 (1) and (2) as well as Art. 14 (1) and (2) of the general data protection regulation of 27 April, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you of the following:
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
- The Data Controller is MQX Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Rzeszów, ul. Cicha 7/70A, 35-326, Rzeszów, KRS: 0000314062. Address in Warsaw: ul. Grzybowska 87, 00-844 Warsaw. You can contact us as follows:
- by post to the following address: MQX Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Grzybowska 87, 00-844 Warszawa;
- via the electronic inbox at: https://www.rodosecurity.pl/kontakt;
- via e-mail: info[at]rodosecurity.pl;
- via the phone: (22) 270 12 93.
PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- handling of the request for quotation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR;
- and/or the performance of a contract in the field of legal advisory pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR;
- and/or processing of the person’s training application pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR;
- and/or establishing cooperation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the inquiry and/or the contract.
DATA SUBJECT‘S RIGHTS
- According to the GDPR, you, as the data subject, have the right to:
- access your data and receive a copy of it;
- rectify (correct) your data;
- erase personal data;
- restrict data processing;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
- Providing personal data listed in the registration/contact form is voluntary, but necessary to answer the inquiry and/or to perform the legal advisory agreement and/or to provide training.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
- Your data will not be transferred to other recipients.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.